- International Students Center (ISC) of UNISEL is a centre to serve the needs and assist international students in settling down to tertiary education at the university. The office is not only provides information but also consider as a students advisory centre for international student especially to adjust cross-cultural differences, assist to obtain student pass (visa), welfare, academics performance and to make their study in Malaysia a unique experiences in life.
- The International Students Center is responsible for the orientating international students on various aspects of the university. We are responsible in student’s activities, university’s administration and also the Immigration Department of Malaysia to ensure all international students follow the policy and do not face any problem while studying at UNISEL and make their study pleasant and safety.
- As a student’s advisory centre at any matters related to international students.
- Assist student’s registration and orientation/appreciation week.
- Assist in managing process of students pass, visa, renewal passport and insurance
- Supervising and monitoring international students activities in campus
- Monitoring student’s attendance in collaboration with all faculties.
- To look after student’s welfare as in health and provide basic counseling for those who needed.
- To make linkages with related agencies like Embassy, High Commission, Consulate of respected countries, Ministry of Higher Education, Immigration Department of Malaysia, Royal Police of Malaysia